users@jaxb.java.net

Using generated classes as JavaBeans

From: Rüdiger Schulz <javadeveloper_at_2rue.de>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 21:22:17 +0200

Hello,

I'm currently using JAXB from the JWSDP1.2 in a Swing application. I'd like
to know how I could use the generated classes as Model-Beans, that is, with
constraints on the properties, so that calling a setter method might fire a
PropertyChangeEvent to registered listeners.

Writing proxy classes for every Interface will of course do, but that seems
a bit clumsy to me; I'd like this extra code to be generated along with the
other classes.

If that is not possible with JAXB, is there maybe some other XML binding
framework which has this functionality?

Thank you very much,

Rüdiger Schulz