users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Problems with Runtime Classses.

From: Gary Gregory <ggregory_at_seagullsw.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:02:39 -0400

I wonder if this is the same kind of problem I am seing.

In brief: I thought that the "runtime" was always the same for any XSD. I
compile a bunch of XSDs, some import and include a common set of other XSDs,
others are stand-alone. I then have a big batch file that invokes the
build.xml for each XSD.

Sometimes, the unit tests I have fail because the generated code expects
attribute in an element, the attribute is actually there in both the XSD and
the test files.

So, can someone be more precise as to the reuse rules for -use-runtime?

Gary