users@jaxb.java.net

Re: where to get package for com.sun.xml.bind.*

From: Tang, Harry <Harry.Tang_at_BellSouth.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 15:22:59 -0400

Hi, Hank;

  I am pretty sure I installed JWSDP1.2 (only JAXB package), and I set all
the classpath as instructed by the JAXB usage document. I was able to
generate the java class form schema successfully, but got the follwoing
compile error:

./primer/po/impl/runtime/DefaultJAXBContextImpl.java:27: cannot resolve
symbol
symbol : class Messages
location: package bind
import com.sun.xml.bind.Messages;
                        ^
./primer/po/impl/runtime/DefaultJAXBContextImpl.java:28: cannot resolve
symbol
symbol : class DatatypeConverterImpl
location: package bind
import com.sun.xml.bind.DatatypeConverterImpl;
                        ^
./primer/po/impl/runtime/UnmarshallingContext.java:21: cannot resolve symbol
symbol : class ValidationContext
location: package datatype
import org.relaxng.datatype.ValidationContext;
                            ^
./primer/po/impl/runtime/UnmarshallingContext.java:26: cannot resolve symbol
symbol : class Tracer
location: package unmarshaller
import com.sun.xml.bind.unmarshaller.Tracer;

Thanks,