users@jaxb.java.net

marshaling without validation (for debugging)

From: Antoine Brun <Antoine.Brun_at_INRIA.FR>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 01:43:02 -0600

Hello,

 I need to build a JAXB object in a JavaCC parser and then marshall it to XML and for debugging purpose I would like to marshall the object to XML without validation. As a matter of fact, when the parsing come to its end and it is time to go from java object to XML, I get a

 /DefaultValidationEventHandler: [ERROR]: a required object is missing
      Location: unavailable/

 where Location is an XML element.

 For debugging purpose I would like to marshall the object to XML without validation so that I can see how the element is missing, is it possible?

 thanks

        Antoine Brun