users@jaxb.java.net

Re: where to get package for com.sun.xml.bind.*

From: Hank Ratzesberger <hankr_at_crustal.ucsb.edu>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 11:22:45 -0700

Harry,

Indeed. Previously, I just assumed.

I checked all the packages in all the libraries
I am using. These libraries are imported for
the generation process as well as simple junit
tests and were copied from the samples.
I don't find any "com.sun.xml.bind"
package, there is only "javax.xml.bind"

Could you have an earlier version of the
library in your path or earlier version of
xjc?

--Hank