users@jaxb.java.net

Re: XSD annotation/documentation to Javadoc request

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:00:42 -0700

Gary Gregory <ggregory_at_seagullsw.com> wrote:
> Well, the pain is that the Ant build file then has to manage temporary files
> while the XJC task could do it all in memory. This is obviously on the outer
> fringes of what one can reasonably expect xjc to do and not a common task
> perhaps. Thanks for chatting about it.

I understand your frustration.

If you are really interested in going further, since we internally just
use JAXP to create XML parser, you could specify a system property so
that JAXB will use your SAX parser, which wraps another parser and does
the tranformation before it gets passed to JAXB.

Just a possibility.

regards,
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi                  408-276-7063 (x17063)