users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Working with multiple vendor files - How To

From: Hank Ratzesberger <hankr_at_crustal.ucsb.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 08:54:27 -0700

Koshuke,

Let me try again, thank you.

I have several complex schemas from other vendors
(mostly ISO and OpenGIS) which I would like to
place in their own packages.

These files <include> each other, so when I
generate the classes, I get one big package.
(They are distributed this way, and I simply
used them.)

Perhaps what I need to do is remove the <include>
and use the catalog to instruct xjc where the
schemas are to resolve dependencies at runtime.

Basically, I don't want to end up with one
huge package.

--Hank