users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Use of <appinfo> with JAXB

From: Pratt, Jerald <jerald.pratt_at_ngc.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:26:08 -0700

Thomas,

Thanks for the info. I did run xsv against sample xml implementations and
all validated OK except for some <documentation> elements that would
occasionally have some sub-elements. Otherwise I didn't see any other
validation errors.

I haven't tried the Xerces validation yet but I'll try that next.

As a general XSV question, is there a way to use XSV purely on my XML Schema
files w/out having a sample XML implementation? I didn't say a way of doing
this.

Jerald