users@jaxb.java.net

Re: sequence bound with a get but no set?

From: Corbett J. Klempay <Corbett.Klempay_at_trilogy.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:11:36 -0500

doh

Sorry 'bout that

---
Corbett J. Klempay
Trilogy
512.874.5176 (W) | 512.750.1372 (C)
corbett.klempay_at_trilogy.com
Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Sent by: Discussion list for the Java Architecture for XML Binding
<JAXB-INTEREST_at_JAVA.SUN.COM>
06/24/2003 03:20 PM
Please respond to JAXB-INTEREST
        To:     JAXB-INTEREST_at_JAVA.SUN.COM
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: sequence bound with a get but no set?
"Corbett J. Klempay" <Corbett.Klempay_at_trilogy.com> wrote:
> Ah yes, fair enough.  The reason this javadoc still confused me when I
saw
> it though was the create-marshal sample.  Is something different about
> create-marshal such that it would generate a setter in that scenario, or
> is the sample stale? (maybe did it used to generate a setter in a prior
> release?)  Thanks, btw! (talk about a responsive list!)
If you look at the sample, it is setting an items object, which is
different from itemList.
regards,
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi                  408-276-7063 (x17063)