users@jaxb.java.net

Re: sequence bound with a get but no set?

From: Corbett J. Klempay <Corbett.Klempay_at_trilogy.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:02:39 -0500

Ah yes, fair enough. The reason this javadoc still confused me when I saw
it though was the create-marshal sample. Is something different about
create-marshal such that it would generate a setter in that scenario, or
is the sample stale? (maybe did it used to generate a setter in a prior
release?) Thanks, btw! (talk about a responsive list!)

---
Corbett J. Klempay
Trilogy
512.874.5176 (W) | 512.750.1372 (C)
corbett.klempay_at_trilogy.com
Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Sent by: Discussion list for the Java Architecture for XML Binding
<JAXB-INTEREST_at_JAVA.SUN.COM>
06/24/2003 03:06 PM
Please respond to JAXB-INTEREST