users@jaxb.java.net

Application Development and Issues

From: Lakhamraju, Sarada (UMC-Student) <"Lakhamraju,>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:04:30 -0500

Hello All,

  I have a question regarding the application development and JAXB API. If I develop an application with JAXB using the API available now and later after some years if the API changes or gets upgraded then many of the methods may become deprecated and my application will be obsolete and I have to rewrite the whole binding code in accordance to new API.

  How can this issue be answered? Will such a case may arise or not? Can JAXB be used for developing robust applications? Will JAXB be an issue in the stability of the application developed??

  Please answer by questions....

Regards & Thanks,
Sarada