users@jaxb.java.net

Re: ANN: JAXB to be placed on java.net

From: Ryan Shoemaker - JavaSoft East <Ryan.Shoemaker_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:24:36 -0400

Thomas Pl?mpe wrote:

>>This is totally awesome. Way to go, Sun!
>
> Great news, indeed.
>
> Don't forget to subscribe to the jaxb mailing lists at
> http://jaxb.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectMailingListList .
>
> "Starting now, we will start using the mailing lists and forums of this
> project to interact with the Java community, providing support and
> receiving feedback." --> http://jaxb.dev.java.net/
>
> I assume, though, that discussion is meant to go on on jaxb-interest
> until further notice.

Please do subscribe to java.net and the jaxb.dev mailing lists, but
I think that at this point, we will still use jaxb-interest as the
primary support channel. We are very much in the "figuring things
out" phase of the jaxb.dev.java.net site. We will make an official
announcement about the jaxb-interest and jaxb.dev mailing lists once
we decide how things are going to work.

Thanks,

--Ryan