users@jaxb.java.net

QUESTION ABOUT XML TAG WITH COLOR

From: James Knight <jamescsd_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 04:33:16 -0700

    In internet explorer. I can view an xml file in a .xml format.
My question is. Say, I have <paragraph>hello world</paragraph>.
But, I want to have hello world to have say the color red. How can I
do that in an xml file. I want to be able to have the tags there at
the same time make the "hello world" red. I can do it in html, but
then I won't have the <paragraph></paragraph> tags there. I want
be able to have the tags and make the text red. Can anyone tell me
how you can do that? And if not, why you can't do that? My first
guess is that I would need to write a plug-in to have that feature.

Thanks,