users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB with DTDS

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:56:34 -0700

I just wanted to follow up on this more, because I felt that perhaps I
discouraged people from using DTD.

I do want to encourage people to use RELAX NG support or DTD support.

Once we migrate the JAXB RI to java.net, I think we'll be able to
deliver modification/fix much quickly to those users who are willing to
stay on the edge.

IMO this shorter cycle of interaction is crucial for people out there to
try "experimental" features such as the DTD support. So give us some
time to sort things out, and we'll be able to serve you much better.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kohsuke.kawaguchi_at_sun.com>