users@jaxb.java.net

Minor spelling error in JAXB

From: Brandon Franklin <brandon_at_thoughtriver.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 14:25:56 +0930

I found a minor spelling bug in the javadoc generated by JAXB, and I figured
I'd post it here. Kohsuke or somebody can probably fix it in less than 2
minutes time. :-)

The javadoc for an anonymous complex type, such as "MyType.ComplexType"
starts off with:

"Java content class for annonymous complex type. "

The correct spelling is "anonymous". Thought I'd mention it.

Thanks,
-Brandon

---- BEGIN SSH2 PUBLIC KEY ----
Comment: "rsa-key-20030408"
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABJQAAAIB1Oya5y2gACM7mQX/OWRlaLLstK27x8rTG8+Cu
kXNPCt163dNGYP1OcBhNlMtexN6eVat/L0D1/yMgc5ezYGz5Znqu8tvNUbsDXRdb
MlV7tvohb1wk8qIFx33bAJb3VjGt+4qRgmOkxMqCJvrSwBjiQ06pFsLDFW2BF8mF
8K0/qQ==
---- END SSH2 PUBLIC KEY ----