users@jaxb.java.net

Re: jxb:javaType with int

From: Volkmann, Mark <Mark.Volkmann_at_agedwards.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 09:51:13 -0500

Thanks! As it turns out, I just got it to work exactly as you described one
minute before I received your email. It's still good to have confirmation
that the approach I took is the correct one. Thanks again for responding!

WARNING: All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.