users@jaxb.java.net

jxb:javaType with int

From: Volkmann, Mark <Mark.Volkmann_at_agedwards.com>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 13:43:53 -0500

In my schema I have an attribute that is declared as "xs:positiveInteger".
JAXB generates Java code that uses BigInteger for this. In the previous
version of the JAXB RI, I could use <jxb:javaType name="int"/> to change the
generated Java code to use int. However, in the latest version of the JAXB
RI, I get the error message "parseMethod/printMethod attributes are
required. Shouldn't those only be required for non-primitive types?

WARNING: All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.