users@jaxb.java.net

AW: Only run under debug mode ? Help!!

From: Yi Wasser <yi_wasser_at_freenet.de>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 22:29:17 +0200

Thanks for the reply! So I've tried out the new jdk1.4.1 version, but it
also crashed, and run normally under debugger. If the problem is more
related to JVM, can you tell me where shall I go to look for help?

regards!
Yi Wasser

Yi Wasser <yi_wasser_at_FREENET.DE> wrote:
> JAXB can generate java interfaces from the schema and compile them
> successfully. But the program crashed and generated "segmentation fault"
> when it tried to create a JAXBContext instance with the call

JAXB RI is a pure Java tool. If your JVM dies with a segmentation fault,
sounds like you've got a problem with your JVM, not JAXB.

> By the way, the current project I am working on is under Linux, and I am
> using jdk1.3.1_04. Is it the reason ?

JAXB RI should work with 1.3.1 or above, but upgrading JDK might fix
your JVM's segmentation fault problem.

regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                  408-276-7063 (x17063)