users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Only run under debug mode ? Help!!

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 12:14:55 -0700

Yi Wasser <yi_wasser_at_FREENET.DE> wrote:
> JAXB can generate java interfaces from the schema and compile them
> successfully. But the program crashed and generated "segmentation fault"
> when it tried to create a JAXBContext instance with the call

JAXB RI is a pure Java tool. If your JVM dies with a segmentation fault,
sounds like you've got a problem with your JVM, not JAXB.

> By the way, the current project I am working on is under Linux, and I am
> using jdk1.3.1_04. Is it the reason ?

JAXB RI should work with 1.3.1 or above, but upgrading JDK might fix
your JVM's segmentation fault problem.

regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                  408-276-7063 (x17063)