users@jaxb.java.net

Re: xsd to java number conversions

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 07:26:37 -0700

> In order to get jaxb to generate methods that would
> use int, it seems that I need to use xsd:unsignedShort.

The range of unsignedShort is 0 to 65535, and the range of Java short is
-32768 to 32767. So that's why we needed int to represent unsignedShort.
Or you could just use xsd:int which naturally maps to Java int.

And table 4-7 looks OK to me. Which row do you think contains an error?

regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                  408-276-7063 (x17063)