users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Unexpected end of element

From: Steven Cummings <cummingscs_at_netscape.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 11:28:48 -0400

Yes actually, here are the schema, sample xml data, and a Java program that runs them. I have a lot of other infrastructure, but for this java-file, this should be all you need. I generate my source code with this Ant target:

<xjc schema="${srcdir}/edu/missouri/cecs/ideal/profiles/schemas/ims_lip_ideal_combined_v1p0.xsd"
         target="${srcdir}"
         package="edu.missouri.cecs.ideal.profiles.jaxb"/>

You might want to change the schema location to same directory that the java source has to be compiled in. You could remove the package statement from the Java too. Thanks.

/S

--
Steven Cummings
Columbia, MO