users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Document oriented XML Binding framework needed

From: Arek Stryjski <developer_at_krzyzowki.net.pl>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 17:01:01 +0200

> I believe we certainly represent mixed content models correctly, but I
> appreciate if you describe what you've found.

I had difficulty then XML element is not present (they are optional in
schema). The list is empty, even there was a text inside. I will expect that
then elements are optional and there is text I will get List with single
String not empty list.

Beside this I don't come across any difficulty with mix content in JAXB.

I think Brandon would like to have possibility to bind XML for which there
is not possible to write schema. I believe that for processing such XMLs,
DOM is the right technology.

Regards

Arek