users@jaxb.java.net

Customization Problem

From: R N. Shalini <shalini_r_n_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 03:18:07 -0600

hi all,

I have a problem in using <class> binding declaration of JAXB.

My schema looks like this:
<xsd:complexType name="AnimalType">
 <xsd:sequence>
   <xsd:element name="Weight" type="xsd:double"/>
 </xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>

Generated Interface and Implemenation class will have the names "AnimalType" and "AnimalTypeImpl" respectively.I wanted to change these names and hence I changed my schema to

<xsd:complexType name="AnimalType">
  <xsd:annotation>
    <xsd:appinfo>
       <jxb:class name="IAnimal" implClass="com.abc.junk.impl.AnimalImpl"/>
    </xsd:appinfo>
  </xsd:annotation>
  <xsd:sequence>
    <xsd:element name="Weight" type="xsd:double"/>
  </xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>

But I see that Implementation class for Animal is not generated. However If i remove implClass attribute of <jxb:class> then the implementation class is generated with the name "AnimalTypeImpl".

Can any one of U please help me to come out of this problem.

Thanks