users@jaxb.java.net

Errors getting in binding the schema

From: SUBSCRIBE JAXB-INTEREST Anonymous <bmadhuri_at_myway.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:30:54 -0600

Hi! I have one xsd document that uses another xsd for list of values. First I bound the list of values xsd document and then tried to bind the original xsd. It is giving me the following error.

[ERROR] length-minLength-maxLength: It is an error for both length and either of
minLength or maxLength to be specified.
line 762 of Origianl_DT.xsd

[ERROR] length-minLength-maxLength: It is an error for both length and either of
minLength or maxLength to be specified.
line 1159 of Origianl_DT.xsd

[ERROR] length-minLength-maxLength: It is an error for both length and either of
minLength or maxLength to be specified.
line 1295 of Origianl_DT.xsd

Both of the xsd files were validated using xmlspy successfully. Now, I want to learn JAXB for simple xml file creation and validation against the xsd files. Please help me. Thanks,