users@jaxb.java.net

Re: XML schema driven editor and simpleType element

From: Jing Yang <jyang_at_jbmanagement.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:27:09 -0400

Thanks Kohsuke.

Let me deliberate my question in more detailed.

The XML schema driven editor is also named as XML editor driven by XML
schema.
Its behaviors are described as below:
1)load the template derived from the selected schema
2)based on the template, user could input data, or ADD,COPY or DELETE
ELEMENTS through GUI
3)users action(input data, ADD or DELETE ELEMENTS) should be constrained by
  schema(validating)

I am not sure that JAXB intent to provide such low level APIs for
functionalities.

Also, I observe that simpleType in schema could not be converted to
corresponded Java classes. why ? It seems some information are lost.

Regards,

/Jing