users@jaxb.java.net

Re: field order in implementation classes

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:36:38 -0700

> This is affecting my code because I have a method that reflects the
> implementation class in order to create an error report for the user.

Is there any chance you can reorder things when you use reflection?
Perhaps into alphabetical order or something?

Since we process a schema little by little in multiple stages, I'm not
sure if it's possible to preserve such orders.

regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                  408-276-7063 (x17063)