users@jaxb.java.net

Problem using JAXBSource class

From: JROCA2 <JROCA2_at_terra.es>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 17:00:07 +0100

I forgot to say that, as far as I know, the JAXB object does not
contain any DTD references, as I see when I marshall it to System.out
(the IFX object is empty for the purpose of debbuging):

<IFX></IFX>

I need to apply transformations to a JAXB-generated object. To do so, I
am passing a javax.xml.bind.util.JAXBSource object to the
Transformer.transform(source, result) method, but I am getting the
following error: 'The SAX parser you are using does not handle DTD
declaration events'.

I have seen in the source code of the JAXBSource class that it
implements an XMLReader, acting as A SAX parser, so I guess that this
is the SAX parser that is actually been used. The JAXB-generated object
is an instance of the IFX (Interactive Financial eXchange)
specification.

The TransformerFactory used
is "org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.TransformerFactoryImpl"

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jordi