users@jaxb.java.net

Re: ComplexContent Extensions

From: Ed Mooney <Ed.Mooney_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:39:24 -0500

Hi Malachi,

Section 5.9.10.1 of the spec defines "getContent" as one of the methods
in the choice property. I believe the name of your base type ("content")
conflicts with that binding, but leave it to others to explain why (or
correct my mistake).

Regards,
--
Ed Mooney         |Sun Microsystems, Inc.|Time flies like
Java Web Services |UBUR02-201            |an arrow, but