users@jaxb.java.net

Re: ComplexContent Extensions

From: Malachi de AElfweald <malachi_at_EOTI.ORG>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:51:47 -0700

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:39:24 -0500, Ed Mooney <Ed.Mooney_at_Sun.COM> wrote:

>Hi Malachi,
>
>Section 5.9.10.1 of the spec defines "getContent" as one of the methods
>in the choice property. I believe the name of your base type ("content")
>conflicts with that binding, but leave it to others to explain why (or
>correct my mistake).

But, why did changing "content" globally to "data" not fix the problem then?

And what does this actually do (changed 'content' to 'data' due to the other change I made):

  <jaxb:bindings schemaLocation="dynarray.xsd" node="/xsd:schema">
    <jaxb:bindings node="./xsd:complexType[@name='data']">
      <jaxb:property name="base"/>
    </jaxb:bindings>
  </jaxb:bindings>

I thought it changed all references from 'data' to 'base', but the javadocs don't appear to reflect that kind of change.

Malachi