users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Problem with xsd:extension

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:54:45 -0800

> This bug seems to have been reported as Bug 4800069
> but against the beta1.0 version.
> The bug is told to be fixed in the RELEASE version,
> but it is not. I have the same problem as David Heath.

Yes, that's the bug I'm refering to. The strange thing is that bug
4800069 was also a part of the unit test, so we should have noticed if
it's failing before the FCS release. Perhaps there's something wrong
with our test scheme.

I'll check the behavior of your schema and 480069 with FCS...

---------
For the team and for the record: the test is
test/schemas/Unmarshaller/extensionFromEmpty and
test/schemas/RuntimeValidation/bug4800069

regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                  408-276-7063 (x17063)