users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Using JAXB to inspect XML schemas

From: Erik Ostermueller <Erik.Ostermueller_at_alltel.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:06:16 -0600

Hello all,

I just ran across this and though you all might be interested.

This is a proposal from IBM for a W3C standard 'schema api'.
You could use this API to write a program to
add, change, delete and inquire upon different parts of a schema.

http://www.research.ibm.com/XML/schema/WD-XML-Schema-Infoset-API-Req.htm