users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Transition from JAXB to something else?

From: Steven Cummings <cummingscs_at_netscape.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:04:40 -0500

Sure, but the documentation on bindings is very scant. It only shows basic things. But what if I want all classes that are part of a choice to implement some specific interface, or a sequence collected in an ArrayList.
I could be wrong, but from the examples it seems to be that you have to use Bean Patterns as the Java side of the binding specs. Is this wrong? It's hard to tell what exactly I can do from the examples and the user's guide. Thanks.

/S