users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Problems Deploying FCS with Tomcat

From: Bhakti Mehta <Bhakti.Mehta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:11:29 -0800

Hi Marcus,
JAXB1.0 fcs is bundled as part of JWSDP1.1 .
 The changes to the instructions from beta to fcs would be that the jars
are now located in
 wspack1.1/jaxb-1.0
 wspack1.1/jaxp-1.2.2
wspack1.1/jwsdp-shared
So you may need to overwrite your jars from beta with the jars from
these folders.
Also the rest of the instructions especially placing the bgm.ser and the
jaxb.properties files in the jar
files still hold good.

Have you tried deploying the war on Tomcat which is bundled with the
JWSDP1.1? That should work.
 Incase you can send in some code or your war file I would be glad to
try it with Tomcat 4.1.8 and/or the JWSDP and let you know.

Regards,
Bhakti