users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Daily Builds

From: Thomas John Kincaid <Tom.Kincaid_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 12:30:33 -0500

Hi Bryan,

I think you are suggesting more than frequent builds but open sourcing
JAXB as well. This is something that gets discussed frequently but at
present we don't have plans to do this outside of the SUN SCSL process.
I know some people would like to see it open sourced it is an option we
are considering doing at some point but don't have any immediate plans
on this front.

We will certainly keep JAXB interest up to date if and when plans
develop on this front.