users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Daily Builds

From: Thomas John Kincaid <Tom.Kincaid_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 07:42:48 -0500

Hi all,

I understand that providing more frequent builds would be helpful.
Presently we don't have infra-structure from an IT standpoint or a
legal standpoint to support it.

Again, JCP permitting, we really are closing in on releasing a much more
stable and final release. I appreciate the enthusiam and support.

Tom