users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB Lists and Trees

From: Nick Duan <nick.duan_at_TRW.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 07:55:25 -0700

I think the fundamental issue regarding whether a TreeModel should be included in JAXB is not performance, but what JAXB is really designed for. Conceptually, adding a tree like interface to JAXB is the same as exposing the DOM interface to your application, and that is the first thing JAXB was intended to eliminate.

ND