users@jaxb.java.net

Unable to find jaxb.properties

From: Jeevs <ssaha_at_ASCE.ORG>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:03:01 -0700

This message was originally submitted by ssaha_at_ASCE.ORG to the JAXB-INTEREST
list at JAVA.SUN.COM. If you simply forward it back to the list, using a mail
command that generates "Resent-" fields (ask your local user support or consult
the documentation of your mail program if in doubt), it will be distributed and
the explanations you are now reading will be removed automatically. If on the
other hand you edit the contributions you receive into a digest, you will have
to remove this paragraph manually. Finally, you should be able to contact the
author of this message by using the normal "reply" function of your mail
program.

----------------- Message requiring your approval (11 lines) ------------------
Hello there,

I am trying to use JAXB-1.0_beta in one of my J2EE enterprise applications. I have a customer.xsd and the generated classes under org.asce.online.xmlObjects.customer & customer.Impl respectively. However, at runtime ,I am getting ?Unable to locate jaxb.properties for package org.asce.online.xmlObject.customer?. Is the jaxb.properties supposed to be located somewhere else? All the sample applications work fine without any further setup, but I am having difficulty deploying this.

Any help would be highly appreciated.