users@jaxb.java.net

Re: What would you like to see in tools.

From: Brett Porter <bporter_at_f2network.com.au>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:15:02 +1100

1) Plugins for NetBeans/Sun ONE and Eclipse would be nice. Both have XSD
editors, so really just a JAXB compiler type that allows it to generate
your source first and then keep building would be great.

2) The Ant task should do dependancy checking rather than regenerate
(and hence recompile) every execution.

3) A simplistic java class to xsd generator would also be helpful
although I don't think this can ever provide more than a starting point
for converting existing model objects into XML beans.

Thanks,
Brett