dev@jaxb.java.net

Modular Compilation: How to access "Episode" information via the "Outline" in the plugin API

From: Mirko Klemm <mirko_at_cm-klemm.de>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 17:01:45 +0100

Hi all,
Currently I’m developing a plugin for XJC. In order to support modular compilation, i need to access the bindings defined in the „episode“ file in upstream modules.
Specifically, I want to resolve a complexType’s type use via qualified name against the class and package name defined in an upstream module, given all the possible customizations of class and package names that may have been applied in the upstream module.
Now, my assumption is, that somewhere the upstream module’s „episode“ information must be loaded into the „Model“ of the current module.
How can i access this information from my plugin while my downstream module is compiled in XJC?

Thanks!
Mirko