dev@jaxb.java.net

Re: Helping out with jaxb2-commons

From: Aleksei Valikov <valikov_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 21:35:32 +0100

Hi,

> (I just sent the following email to dev_at_jaxb2-commons.java.net. I
> afterwords noticed that the project page refers to the jaxb mailing
> list for help, so I'm copying it onto this list as well).
>
> We have, for a fairly long time, used the fluent-api plugin. Now, we
> are considering using the value-constructor plugin as well, but can't
> really seem to find it :-)
>
> Having looked around a bit, I have quite a few questions:
> * Where did the fluent api source code go?
> * Why is the value-constructor plugin source code separate from the
> rest of the project?
> * What happened to the wiki pages?
>
> I'd like to help in getting these things resolved. What's the best way
> of going about this?

They're still in the SVN but since dev.java.net moved to Kenai
infrastructure, old web pages are gone. Source code must be still
available in the SVN.

It would be cool to refresh this plugins. Me personally, I'd built
them with Maven and release them into the Central Maven repo.

Well, pages must be ported into the new wiki as well.

Bye,
/lexi