users@jax-ws.java.net

Re: BOM handling

From: Martin Grebac <martin.grebac_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 14:34:42 +0100

Hi,
 you can specify which parser to use by e.g. putting it to classpath and
removing the default parsers (sjsxp or woodstox bundled with jaxws by
default), or by using the default mechanisms defined by JAXP. AFAICT
latest JAXP versions (like 1.4.5) handle this case correctly,
  MartiNG

--
Martin Grebac, GlassFish/Metro/JAXWS/JAXB/Tooling at Oracle
http://blogs.oracle.com/mgrebac