users@jax-ws.java.net

Re: Generating portable artifacts without a Service Endpoint Implementation

From: Farrukh S. Najmi <farrukh_at_wellfleetsoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 16:49:22 -0400

Hi Vivek,

+1 on why do I need to run wsgen :-)

Please see this forum post on the problem I had when I did not use wsgen:

<http://forums.java.net/jive/message.jspa?messageID=220452#220452>

Finally, the only thing that got me unstuck was to do what error message
said and run wsgen
which produced additional classes for the portable artifacts.

Perhaps there is a bug somewhere?

I have a reproducable test case for this. Let me know if you need it.
Thanks.

--
Regards,
Farrukh