users@jax-ws.java.net

Re: How to implement "multiplexed endpoint reference" pattern on JAX-WS 2.1?

From: Vivek Pandey <Vivek.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 08:16:16 -0700

Hi Andreas,

JAX-WS 2.1.1 RI supports Stateful Web Service, I think this should serve
your purpose.

See kohsuke's blog[1] on it and for details see the user doc[2]. There
is a 'stateful' sample with the JAX-WS RI 2.1.1 distrubution[3].

-vivek.

[1]http://weblogs.java.net/blog/kohsuke/archive/2006/10/stateful_web_se.html
[2]https://jax-ws.dev.java.net/nonav/2.1.1/docs/statefulWebservice.html
[3]https://jax-ws.dev.java.net/2.1.1/