users@jax-ws.java.net

How to implement "multiplexed endpoint reference" pattern on JAX-WS 2.1?

From: Andreas Loew <Andreas.Loew_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 16:35:25 +0200

All,

in order to implement the WS-Notification "CreatePullPoint" interface,
my code has to return a newly created, unique endpoint reference (EPR)
to an instance of the "PullPoint" endpoint (which provides access to the
set notifications associated with a particular subscription).

I would like to go with an approach which (to my knowledge) has been
first described on the CXF site as "Multiplexed Endpoint References":

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/multiplexed-endpointreferences.html

Although at the very bottom, this wiki page refers to the JAX-WS 2.x API
(see "Using EndpointReferences with a JAX-WS Service"), I cannot figure
out how to implement this very promising pattern for a service based on
JAX-WS 2.1.

Can somebody please advise or provide some pointers to existing
information on how to implement this pattern based on JAX-WS?

Thank you in advance, best regards

Andreas

--
Andreas Loew