users@jax-ws.java.net

Jars required for JAX-WS Client

From: Vijesh A.V. <vijesh.av_at_emirates.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:26:39 +0400

Hi all,

I am planning to use JAX-WS 2.0 based web services client to communicate
with services (which are part of another application and will be
implemented in Axis2, JAX-RPC because of the legacy nature of it).

Though I had experimented with both JAX-WS RI and Glassfish, but I am
bit confused about two things

1) What all jars are required for JAX-WS client code generation as well
as for running it.
2) From where should I take it? from JAX-WS RI 2.1 distribution or from
Glassfish distribution?

From where should I take wsimport, wsgen, xjc tools? (We are using
jdk1.5)

Are the jars available in java.net maven repository. (I am using
maven2).

Our application runs in Weblogic9.1. And the application we are
communicating with runs in Weblogic8.1 (that's why we needs web services
in the first place)

Regards,
Vijesh