users@jax-ws.java.net

Re: [Fwd: How to add elementFormDefault to a WebService]

From: Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <edson.richter_at_mgrinformatica.com.br>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 23:23:25 -0300

Hi!

I did put package-info.java into correct package (and adjusted package
declaration according), but didn't work.
The namespace changed to one I put, but elementFormDefault still don't
appear.

My WSDL is on http://viking.sytes.net/Everest-war/UsuarioWSService?WSDL

Project package is attached.
Please, tell me what I'm doing wrong... I must forget something!

There is some kind of upgrade (ur1?) that I should do? I'm using plain
Glassfish b48 (Sun App Server 9 FCS).

Thanks,

Richter