users@jax-ws.java.net

Re: [Fwd: How to add elementFormDefault to a WebService]

From: Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <edson.richter_at_mgrinformatica.com.br>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 00:54:26 -0300

This is getting weird.

I increased log level on server to "FINE". Then I got into log:

About to load the system app: __JWSappclients
WEB0100: Loading web module [__JWSappclients:sys.war] in virtual server
[server] at [/__JWSappclients]
"DPL8015: Invalid Deployment Descriptors in Deployment descriptor file
WEB-INF/webservices.xml in archive [Everest-war.war].
Line 9 Column 62 -- cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found
starting with element 'wsdl-service'. One of
'{"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee":wsdl-service,
"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee":wsdl-port,
"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee":enable-mtom,
"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee":protocol-binding,
"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee":service-endpoint-interface,
"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee":service-impl-bean}' is expected."
"DPL8015: Invalid Deployment Descriptors in Deployment descriptor file
WEB-INF/webservices.xml in archive [Everest-war.war].
Line 9 Column 62 -- cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found
starting with element 'wsdl-service'. One of
'{"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee":wsdl-service,
"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee":wsdl-port,
"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee":enable-mtom,
"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee":protocol-binding,
"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee":service-endpoint-interface,
"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee":service-impl-bean}' is expected."

webservices.xml is not created automatically by the server?

Richter