users@jax-ws.java.net

Need your help...

From: Alexander Kuzmin <alexander.kuzmin_at_mail.ru>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 22:33:36 +0400

Hi,

I've read the article by Bobby Bissett - thanks a lot - the things become
a little more clear!

And I tried to write some test web application, which consumes some local
web service (at the same application server). All works nice... but only
inside the computer I build both application. If I deploy the WARs at some
other computer - web-service works fine,
but web client returns http error 500 (something about sax xml reader) (in
browser wsdl returned write). If I build web-client at this computer - all
again works fine. So, web-client works only on the computer where it was
built.

WHY???

Some details:

- environment: NetBeans 5.0
- app server: Glassfish build 42
- to consume web-service I've added "wsimport" at pre-compile target at
build.xml (wsdl = http://localhost:8080/MyService?wsdl)

I will greatly appreciate any ideas and help to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance.

Alexander.