dev@jax-ws.java.net

Re: retrieve wsdl

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:13:56 +0100

Oleksiy Stashok wrote:
> Trying to plug jms transport to jaxws, I met a problem with wsdl
> retrieving.
> For now wsdl location is set by String, which transforms to URL.
> But problem is that I can't specify wsdl location like
> "jms://host:port/path", because will get "protocol not found" exception
> from URL constructor.
> Probably we need to use URI class there and some mechanism to plug a
> transports for wsdl retreival?

+1 to the former.

It seems for the latter that it is very transport specific. Should the
server side transport support this by particular paths and parameters on
a URL to the SEI? e.g. a parameter like '?wsdl' ??

Maybe it does not make sense for one way transports?

Perhaps the proper way to do this is through a HTTP MEX service?

Paul.

--
| ? + ? = To question
    Paul Sandoz