dev@jax-ws-commons.java.net

Helping with jaxws-maven-plugin

From: Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.boutemy_at_free.fr>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 12:20:09 +0100

Hi,

Jax-ws Maven plugin is actually unusable with Maven 3.1 nor 3.2: see
JAX_WS_COMMONS-121 and JAX_WS_COMMONS-127.
And it seems there are other improvements that should be done:
JAX_WS_COMMONS-133 and I'll probably create another Jira issue shortly to
implement toolchains support.

But it seems not much happens here: people tend to fork their own copy on
github.

I need to improve the plugin, since it is causing probelms at work.
I want to help the official project instead of making a personal fork.

How can I help? Can I get write access to the source? Should I sign a CLA?

In the worst scenario, perhaps we can bring the plugin back to its original
home at Mojo.

Regards,

Hervé